Wednesday 26 February 2014

To Be Thankful All the Time


Wah! 

It's been 8 years since I stepped my footprints in Singapore. 

Giselle has been growing (and still growing now) and it's like a blink of an eye! :-)

When I looked back, I knew there's no turning back but I have no regrets having a daughter in a such a young age. I'm looking forward for her to grow bigger and taller and wiser and older....To go salon together doing hair and nail....To go holiday together (Beach! Japan!) .... To go to Cafe and chill out or study or doing own things like sisters. HAHAHA....

I hope when she grows up, when she has her own world, she won't stood me up, going with her circle of friends...

I can imagine one day she'll say, Mommy, please don't follow me, I want to go with my friend/ boyfriend...hikkxxx...

Then I can imagine, I'm wearing Sherlock Holmes' famous hat and glasses, then sneakily follow her, hahaha like Private Detective like that! Ok, kidding!

Ok, anyhow, pictures time!




Bear Bite's Ice Cream. 




Bugis Street's crepe.


-Deb-


No comments: