Saturday 22 March 2014

Day 2 Boracay- Whole day water sport activity

Oh ya we stayed in the La Carmela de Boracay, located nearby station 2.


There are 2 swimming pools, the front, which used for Scuba diving lesson and the back, for kids and adult's swimming. 

Front pool


Back pool


Lobby


So day 2, we went to do the water sport activities, for PHP1800. 

I know it's quite expensive but hey, this is the reality. The vendor charged us higher price because we are foreign tourists. 

If only I can speak Tagalog, maybe they will give discounted price.

So the funny story is that, almost all local that we met, treat and speak to me in Tagalog, coz my face and hair look like locals. or maybe more like Filipina maid, I guess. LOL. But once I open my mouth and talk then no more discounted price. Sadnessss.....


 So off we went to Station 1, to ride ATV to Mt Luho, the highest point in the island.




























OMG! Amazed by God's creation!





My dream house
Again, my DREAM house







And then, we went for a Zorb.

Yep, Zorb.

That ball, and we went inside that ball,  to be deliberately thrown and somersault and kick each other's butt for a good 8 seconds.












Nah! this ball, am talking about!


Yes! We did it!




And to celebrate our survival, we had a local food for a lunch. 








I like this one, Taho, with tapioca balls. 


This is a Filipino salad style 


Sinegang
(Sweet and sour pork prawn soup) 



Chicken and Pork and Flakes Adobo
(meat seasoned with the sweet soy sauce) 





So after lunch, we are happy and contented again!

 Next! Go to Reef Walking!

Aiya so feeling kena cheated because the vendor didn't give us the photos/ video CD of us reef walking.










Don't know why I so happy here.
Basically before going down to seabed, I put 20kg helmet on my head, the helmet filled with O2 so that we can walk walk walk and feed all the little fishes.


That's the end of our water sport activity!  

Next! Willy's rock!




It's just the rock with Mary's statue on it

Mary is one of my fave Bible characters so love it to the max visiting this rock! :-)




Love this photo to the max, too!







Just a normal milk-shake, Nah! nothing special!

So after a long tiring day, we went back to hotel to freshen up and go out again to hunt food for dinner.












We ate dinner at Gerry's Grill





Pork knuckles
WOW! so fatty and meaty



Beef ribs! Best meat and sauces!


This is Station 1 at night.

Not contented enough, we ate supper at Hawaiian Bar-B-Que.

Try the Best pork ribs and shrimp BBQ so yummy!







Too much ate meat at the same time made me want to puke!

So that's that! Day 2 is over! 

-Deb-



No comments: