Thursday 5 December 2013

My last derma appointment in 2013.

So this was my last derma appointment in 2013. 

Just like that.

Let me recap. 

Me: Doc, good morning, (I just shoot to the point), now my skin improving a lot, can I stop Acnotin already?
Derma: errmm, cannot, see your nose still oily
Me: oh no, why? but now no more break out ler
Derma: yeah, but it still doesn't finish the course completely. wait later relapse how!? (like explaining to little kids)
Me: ah ok, so until when ah?
Derma: Until finish the course. few more weeks. ok. 
Me: ….."-_-"


So I bought some topical creams and medications to stock up for 2 months. Luckily the derma allowed me to stop the antibiotics already. But Acnotin, still continue at least few months. She suggested me to buy 2 months supply of Acnotin, with the dosage like this: 1 month still the same, take one pill everyday. and then the second month (which is Jan 2014) take one pill every other day. Sure, my nose or any T zone area will dries up completely. She said the next appointment pls come back within 2 months time, which I predict will be end of Jan 2014. Maybe a week before Chinese New Year. 

Ok ah I can't complain too much. Although I'm having a love and hate relationship with this medication, somehow, I feel blessed coz this meds saved my life face  skin. 

But now my biggest worry is that, after I completed the whole course and my skin lots better and greater, then will my skin be dependent to it? will my skin relapse (again) if I stop this meds? 
will it, will it not?

Now I can just cherish my glowing skin. Savour every moment of it.
Touch wood, hopefully after I stop this meds and going to maintenance phase, it will be forever glowing and free of breakout, like this. 

* I knew it's coming I knew it's coming*

I should changed the title, my last derma appointment in 2013….and I'm still worrying…HAHA










-Deb-



No comments: