Tuesday 10 December 2013

DHC Lip Cream vs Avene Cold Cream

Quick review: DHC Lip Cream

my second Holy Grail, after my ROC lip balm.

The diameter of the levre…or stick…is just nice, for Asian lips. just one swipe it can cover pretty much and the best, olive oil scent linger and moisturiser pretty much longer than any lip balms that I've used so far! Some people don't like the scent but I found it very calming...





After read reviews online, I decided to buy this. Not like its thermal spring water, this lip balm is sucks, man! With expensive price, I demand more quality! It just did *lubricate* my lips and that's it! leaves an innocent white-cast on my lips and it's so embarrassing! That's why I dumped this and use it for night time only! What a waste of money! I don't recommend this, really….I love Avene thermal spring water coz it did magic to my face but the lip balm!? Haizzz…...



Okay, Logona Bio Calendula.

As I know that, Calendula flowers are good for hydrating and keep our skin supple. The thought of using Calendula to lip balm is also intrique me…So with a help of my colleague, we bought this online, for $6+ only. But I think this products already expired when I opened it, the weird plastic smell….so I just used it few weeks, only did *again*lubricant* my lips without any hydrate effects. End up in dust bin now. haha……sorry! :-D




Okay that's all for my lip balms review! Indeed, I love DHC Lip Cream! Highly recommended! 

-Deb-


No comments: