Saturday 21 December 2013

Bandung trip October 2013

This post was overdue. I didn't realise I have not posted out my Bandung trip.

It was on October, to attend Joseph's wedding , shop,  and short holiday getaway with friends. As far as I knew, Joseph is the only friend who managed to bring almost all of his Indo friends ( who stay in Singapore) to attend the wedding. So much hassles and preparations that he made for us, he even helped us to cater car and accomodation. Really salute to him and it was a success, I supposed! 

Ermmm, nothing much to do in Bandung, only eat, shop, massage (for me), and reunion with my family in Jakarta (for me)….hahaha I managed to persuade my family to drive 4 hours from Jakarta to Bandung for a day meet up. I think I gain weight coz really eh! eat and eat and the only exercise is only mouth exercise (eating and chatting). That's it, man! 

Ok, let's the picture rolls….

I didn't remember the sequence of the photos, so starts with the food pics first ya!




















And then all of us! 

Rumah Mode is a must must place to visit! 
It's a factory outlet yo!




Is it Kampung Daun? (yes it is, if I'm not mistaken)





















And then the wedding!







Last day, we went to Kawah Putih!







Okay, that's all!

-Deb-


No comments: