Thursday 12 December 2013

DnD 2013 Cosplay theme

Hi guys,

Last Friday was my annual DnD.

This year''s theme is cosplay, hence we all free to dress up with theme American cartoon, Chinese cartoon, or anime…. Well, for me, you all who know me long enough know that I'm a big fan of Japan. Anime, Dorama, culture, language, city, and etc etc….you name it, I love it!

Since the theme is cosplay , I decided to become my fave character in Chobits, Chi. But the thing is that, I couldn't find any Chobits costume hence if I were to buy online, the price is at least US$ 100 + (plus shipping fee etc and hey, that's only for costume only haven't included wig, ears, boots, and the list goes on, hikxxx….)

See…..I ain't got money but I have creativity! hip hip hooray! :-)


Since I really love Chi but still on budget constraints, so I decided to rent Octoberfest costume/ Lolita costume, bought online a cheap but good quality blonde wig and also, Chobits famous robotic ear. All in all only cost me less than S$ 100!! Oppsieee, wait! I think more than that, let me break it down here.

Total damage:

1. Octoberfest costume and long boots rental SGD 75
2. Blonde pink gradient wig and Chobits ear SGD 40 (reusable)

ok total is $115. Overshot liao! :-(

Haha! nevermind lah at least we all had fun and party all night long. But this time round I didn't get drunk, ok! Being drunk is not cool especially in this funny outfit haizzz….No alcohol on that night, ok!  I swear!

Oh ya before picture time, lots of my colleague couldn't recognise me on that night, LOL. Not until I open my mouth and speak Singlish. LOL.
I think it's really the power of make up+ wig who makes me different. At least more cosplay-ish or pretty-ish.

Ho ho ho I got talent for make over, ho ho ho.

Let's the picture rolls….


This make up was the night before DnD.
Haih, I didn't know how to make my eyebrow blonde, this was the lightest brown of eyebrow pencil that I bought at Watson , but still, when I applied it's still black!
 Even put the concealer over powder on my eyebrow still look like this! 



Shit I look gigantic here I swear I never wear high heels!




Super Mario team!
So cute!




Sailor girl and Samurai guy
good combination




Again, more proper photos







Again.
Since we dressed up so pretty and put much efforts, must take tons of photos ok!
That's the main purpose of attending DnD
LOL



Hi Chinese Zombie, you are so cute rather than scary
:-)



Haih another Chinese zombie coming force us, pretty ladies to take picture together
hehe



Selfie in the toilet
don't want to "rugi" mode ON

Selfie mode ON.




Full outfit hehe!

As I'm typing this, now my blonde wigs sitting in the nice box, waiting for an event/ opportunity to be worn again. Till next time!

-Deb-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Couldn't recognise you either. You looked cute in that costume, Deb.