Thursday 22 August 2013

My Little Pony- a new addiction.

I knew this cartoon, My Little Pony, from Giselle. Although story line is very simple (for kids audience). I find it quite interesting. Sometime adult needs brainless entertainment to de-stress, rite?

My fave is Twilight, coz she likes to read books and spend time in library. haha talking about nerd!

Applejack also cute, likes to eat apple. yummeh!

Rainbow dash. Dashing....flying....in the sky....

Princess Celestia. She is the ruler of Equestria. Gorgeous princess. Full of Charisma. Pretty face and sophisticate hair (which I find her hair is always in motion like a wind blowing directly to her face). But I kind of hate her coz every time she appear, she always appear in the last part of episodes. When she came into picture, the case is already solved. Haiz. Might as well don't come.

So having My Little Pony's fanatics, me and Giselle draws it with the help of google... I draw the outline, she colours it. Not bad mother and daughter teamwork. Now I realised this phrase, *Buah jatuh tak jauh dari pohonnya*. Meaning like mother like daughter. I love drawings (mostly anime/ manga) when I was in school. Now I feel (and confirm) Giselle also likes drawing.

Now it's been like 6 years already I never put on my pencil and drawing. Seems like my skill not bad eh after few year's break. hehehe....






-Deb-



-Deb

No comments: