Tuesday 27 August 2013

Gelish Nail update! 2013

Errmm, It's been quite sometime since I last posted the gelish nail update.


This year, my love to gelish nail is surprisingly decrease. Not so fancy anymore to Gelish. Especially now, I'm on tight budget, saving up for my Dec holiday :-D So eventhough I managed to find good quality and cheap nail shop, still I rather save up and utilise my money for holiday.

This year, I think I did gelish like two months one time. Don't even bother to go to the nail shop to do also. I don't know why. Lose interest. 


March's Nail which can last till my Japan trip in April
Quite amazed coz I can keep till 2 months plus.


May's nail. I think I keep till 2 months also. Haiz.



August's nail. See if can tahan till October? Crazy rite???






No comments: