Saturday 1 June 2013

Aging...soon. May's update.

OMG...

This is my first experience....first time in my life....
Better than meeting pop star or getting monthly pay cheque or whatsoever...
Worst than one night stand or morning sickness during first trimester...






OMG....Why grey hair you come at my 26th year in my life....Somemore can see so obviously even my boss can just easily spotted it....sadnesssss.....


Okay, maybe I'm too stressed....since last month I've been busying with lots of things....that's why no time to blog my May post was only 1 post which like ages ago.....Apology....

Eng ing eng....So to compensate, here are the updates :-) Sit back :-)


9 May
Thursday and Friday I have full day on course. It's an advance Microsoft Excel course program. There was a test in the end of the course and I failed :-( Not to worry, still can obtain the certificate of completion so not bad eh. At least I learnt a little bit deeper about excel. :-D



Random rambling *this happened during second week of the month, just a week before conference*

With salary increment plus promotion means more responsibilty and OTs...and then nowadays I feel like facing internal customers are more challenging than external customers....With all that stuff often I found myself couldn't sleep at night....or suddenly awake in the middle of the night or something....


18-19 May
2 days conference which very tiring but luckily it's worth it...
We learnt a lot...discover many things...jot it down....re-cap our God's and Christianity's knowledges....then re-discover it again....re-learnt again....lots thing happened for good reason not by coincidence yo.

The material is the same...everything is from the bible, but interestingly, we translate it in different ways, speaks different opinion, and then learn from each other....Very exciting, right....
It's an event where every church members gathering, praying, learning, listening to God's word. And be One in spirit. Oh ya but the most interesting part was the Kairos night. We really let it loose, expressively crazy in praising and worshipping God. :-D






After conference, full charge of *so*called* Christianity battery, I'm back to office and then again, swept away by the work, school, and daily activities....pack and repack, re-evaluate and re-analyse, finding a good page for myself, cry desperately to God, calls my mom and sis for a little advices, homesick I wanna go back soon and give up everything, pray endless night, cries worry away, and all the stuffs. But I swear I won't let these little thing, these little negativity things, stand in between me and God....God, please give me more mercy....Oh ya in this opportunity, I would like to give thanks to my LG community, whom been there for me, listening and advising, praying and supporting me. I was so touched and shaken coz of y'all loves and kindness. Thanks, bro and sis! :-)


24 May- Vesak Day
A week after conference, I have my Jap's class project, Jikoushoukai. For those who don't know this, it's basically self-introduction in Japanese. Which frankly pretty easy for me coz I've done this before, hehehe cheeky face.
BUT, my sensei told us, as we are all advance-class's student, all students need to jikoushoukai in keigo aka formal way.  I was like OMG....The best part is, the topic must be interesting, pronunciation good, grammar is the last. And must use power point presentation pula... I was like again, OMG....

At first I was very exciting getting to use powerpoint again since...hmm...college!?
So I've gathered all photos and materials and all my keigo notes of my JLPT prep class last year. I did my best...stressed out...asked Yanting to mirror me during practice, videoing, improvising, practice again, couldn't sleep again, and blah blah blah...Been there done that...
Cut story short, I got A!! Sensei said my mistake was only minor grammar mistake  but overall the presentation was good and my accent was easy to understand, hehe....:-D Next, is mid semester paper coming up in another week time! Gosh....endless sleepless night, eh!?

Oh and the same week, my uncle came with his family, a wife and a daughter. My cousin is 18 this year and just took off her braces after a good 5 years. Her teeth now is damn straight, made me sooo jealous. But 5 years!? hello!? I got a feeling I will be down the road, need at least 3 or 4 years to have perfect teeth also...I'm going to kill my dentist if I were to have the same faith like my cousin. Now my mentality towards braces are rather skeptical, I supposed....Please, tighten my braces as soon as possible and move la teeth! what so difficult!?
Braces is like relationship...the tighter the better...:-D










1 June- Mid semester's paper
I've just done my mid semester paper and I got 76/100! Translate it, if our score is less than 70 meaning ganbatte kudasai you are struggling hard to catch up. Above 70, its save lah but still have to study hard!
For me, doing mid semester paper is like health check so I know in which level am I in Japanese. At least with my satisfying results, its really paid off my suffering-past few nights studying and confining myself in the room.
So after this, there will be 3 weeks break before the new semester starts. It was good timing also because....my sister is coming to Singapore! and it school holiday now so me will take annual leaves for few days and become nanny for Giselle but I don't mind. Preparing ka-ching gone away....
Oh God, when can I rest and enjoy life!? If not working, then I use my time become Giselle's mother nanny! I also missed a time where I can go by myself and enjoying my me time...:-(
Giselle, when you grow up you better treat me right till my old-ripe age!


So net net, thanks so much for reading my rambling post up to this point. I hope you won't feel bored or something! GSS is coming very very soon and shop till drop. Drop seventh time, get up eighth time to shop again :-D

-Deb-





No comments: