Sunday 30 December 2012

Dec update!

Yeay! quick one...been busy with Christmas celebration here and there...eat and play...have a festive celebration! Feel blessed with this holiday season. 

-7 Dec-
was my DnD this year! Well, the DnD theme this year is The Night at Museum (for those who watched the movie before, the movie starred Ben Stiller and Amy Adams) and I dressed up as Pocahontas aka Red Native Indian...I didn't win anything too bad not even the constellation prizes but overall we had fun and let our hair down. Let's get loose!
I just realised not much photos taken coz we all busy talking, chit-chatting, socializing, whatever the reasons are, we had so much fun!



Me and Mr Boss.



Me and the prettiest lady in my team
:-D





OEM/ Export team





-12 Dec-
Dentist appointment to control and tighten the wire braces. So pain! Cannot eat dinner at that night :-(


-13 Dec-
Me and Mel did a little bit of shopping at Fair Price, for our X'mas goodies bag! We did it last year so we decided to shop together again this year. Basically we both bought the same chocolates and snacks and share the cost :-D


X'mas goodie bags
This year theme is gold wrapping paper







-14 Dec-
I received a statement of account from Citibank and found out they charged me $150 for card membership fee renewal. I gone berserk and complaint so harsh that I'm not going to pay for this and will cancel this credit card, etc...end up, they waived the annual fee for this year but for next year most probably I need to call again for fee-waiver... I don't really use Citibank credit card anyway. Maybe I will cancel it very soon. 



-18 Dec-
Yeay! I got my bonus! It's time for budgeting plan and left some for tithing. Tithing is my big struggle yet I'm glad that I've overcome it *sometime*, I will do one special post about this very very soon. 
Oohh for this X'mas, I don't even have time to shop a dress for myself, so online shopping is the solution! Found this LexiLyla.com (online shop owned by Dawn Yang) and they did a good job. Test water, I bought a dress $25 (include delivery charges) and my order reached 4 days later. The second time I shopped 2 dresses (cost me $70) and it reached less than a week. Luckily all the sizes fits me so perfectly well so most probably I will shop again another time :-D


-22 Dec-

Morning: went to nail shop to get my nail done. X'mas theme! 





Noon time: watched The Hobbit: An Expected Journey. It was a spectacular movie! I love to see Frodo Baggins again ( in the very first beginning of the movie, yeah! Elijah Wood so cute!!) and Gollum!! My precioussss......LOL. As far as I can remember, I read The Hobbit book when I was in secondary school back in Jakarta. So a bit forget la how's the detail of the story. But this movie is exactly interpreted the same as in the book (if my memory serves me well) . I can't wait for the next one! 

Then after that, we met other friends for a dinner and quick shopping in orchard. I bought the X'mas hat accessories cost $5. 




Snap this picture in front of Tangs Orchard



Me and Yanting and Lydia

Oohh I learnt how to do fish-tail braid via Youtube. I'm so proud of myself coz I've mastered it within few minutes after watched the Youtube video. *snobbish face* Hidden talent, no!? 



Yeay! Fish-tail braid success!


-24 Dec-
I took a leave to accompany my uncle's family which came here to Singapore for a short holiday. We've catching up with each other life and get so excited coz my cousins do a braces as well so lots of story been shared. Then we went to my LG's leader house to celebrate X'mas eve party. We had so much fun. Playing games, eating X'mas dinner, spreading joys by giving small goodie bag to the passerby nearby the house, carolling, decorating X'mas log cake and so much more. 



Our X'mas log cake handmade
We are the winner team, yeah! 


Me and Bunny Ruru











-25 Dec-
Merry X'mas!!! Have a blast celebration, everyone....Have a celebration at Nia and Velly's house. The culture that we've established and hope that it'll continue to grow (in quality and quantity). Amen.


Pretty girls hehehe

Me and my babies
:-D



Merry X'mas everyone! 

As we're approaching year end very very soon. It's time to reflect on this year, what have we done and accomplished, our succeed and failure, most importantly, give thanks for everything to God, and (my fave) blueprinting for the next year resolutions! yaaahooo!

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year!

-Deb-



No comments: