Wednesday 5 December 2012

Brewekz Ladies Nite out

Last Friday, there's no cell group so we went for gender gathering. It means girl's nite out, yeah! We went to Brewerkz at Riverside Point. It was fun night with sharing, exchange knowledge or thoughts, laughing, and confessing ( ehemmm...) But GIRLS, whatever we've shared that night, just let it stayed in Brewerkz, okie!?? I'm ashamed to myself. I should've not drink too much. :-(


Home of Asia's best brews


Signature  Beers
Golden Ale and India Pale Ale



Brewerkz


hahahaa I like the quote



Cheers!




Appetizer



Four of us
Look at messy table



Four of us (again)
Why are we so vain!?
:-D





Then KS joined us, that would be five of us pretty girls
muahahhaa.....


Five of us outside Brewerkz

Ohhhh when we pose for above pics, it took us about 4 or 5 shots to get it right, like using flash mode or strike different pose or something...actually it's just my camera phone which not suitable for night cam-whoring. Now I got reason to buy new camera. LOL.
We were so vain and noisy (ahem) and lively till to the extend that we attract one of angmoh passerbyes who bring gigantic camera and snap a picture of us very quickly. I was about to chase him to give him my contacts/ email so that at least he can send that photo to us...what!? But he's very fast disappeared. Now our pretty face is in his camera. :-D He might be by now, admiring our pretty face. LOL. 
Okay after the girl's night out, we met the guys just outside the central. Then went back home safely. The end.




Brother and Sister




-Deb-




No comments: