Thursday 20 December 2012

Braces- update


Yeay! as you can see in the title.... this post is about the update of my braces...about me adjusting myself to the braces, pros and cons.

1. Pros:
As the braces push my front teeth and the whole entire mouth to the back, so does it resulting my define jaws and define nose-shape as well. I feel like my nose is getting sharper and definer ( I mean more define la) and wow...I lovveee it! Getting younger look ( I hope!? ) 

Lose weight. I've been down with my eating habit. Only can eat soft foods such as porridge, yogurt, fish (steamed one), soup, ban mian, and I've been avoiding eating all junk rubbish food especially soda and sugary drinks. It'll somehow contributing to my weight loss. Love it to the max. In order to keep my body healthy, I still gym-ing at least once a week.



2. Cons:
Constant pain after tightening braces. Normally my teeth will be damn sensitive for about a week, then after that, the sensitivity will be subsided over time. By the time I feel that I can finally eat well then the next week I need to visit dentist again for another tighten appointment. *sweat* 
I now have to eat damn slow ok? Got one time I ate with Ledy and Yanting at Din Tai Fung and my wire broke when I ate the pork chop, hahaha...lucky only one broke, muahahaha...*shy face* Then as I typing this I just broke another wire after eating crispy fried fish at Aston. *sweat* That's why knowing that I am now a slow eater, I always focus on eating and finishing my meal every time eating with someone/ friends.

Constantly need to clean my mouth after eating. Regardless eating big or small, now I have a habit to clean (brush teeth or at least rinse mouth). So ashamed rite, if I don't clean it, then I smile, just to get other people to find out that there some veggie or meat stuck on my braces. :-( In short, bring my toothbrush and toothpaste to everywhere I go is a must-must!

Okay, that's all. Another 20 months to go! Wish me luck! 

-Deb-









No comments: