Thursday 11 October 2012

Organic Honey- Alce Nero

I've been addicted to Organic products, especially Honey. I found a good cheap  affordable Organic shop in Landmark Village, just a few steps away from Bugis MRT. The shop assistant (which I believe she is the shop owner as well) is very friendly and well- informative about the products too. Thumbs up to her, coz she is one kind like me, health / beauty- conscious, hehehe :-D

I am a kind of person who strongly believe that "I've got to do something in order to achieve something.", , "no pain no game", "opportunity cost", "there isn't such thing as ugly women, only lazy women who is lazy to take care of themselves" kind of thing. So women, if you want to be prettier and sexier, you have to kick out your laziness and start to invest time, effort, and money for a beauty, for a cripe's sake!

Okay, so for good digestion, she recommends me to this organic drink. Drink it warm early in the morning, empty stomach. Again, good for digestion.


Alce Nero Organic Honey




Lemon $ 0.50- $ 1 each 
A normal non- organic lemon will do. 


How to make organic lemon honey.

1. Pour warm water into a cup
2. Put 1 spoon of honey, mix it well
3. Put a slice of lemon, squeeze out the juice first.  (It's optional, if you like sour, you can put 2-3 slices. I have a very bad gastric, so I just put 1 slice) 
4. Stir well
5. Drink 

How easy is that! Its literally take about 5 mins to make and 1 minute to drink up finish! Its good for digestion. The detoxification (thanks to lemon!), and good skin (thanks to honey!). 

Not only that, honey is good for throat, too! 


-Deb- 



No comments: