Friday 19 October 2012

Oral B Professional Care

Five years ago, when someone asked me, "Deb, would you care to buy an electric toothbrush to brush your teeth?", I will reply without hesitant, "Hell, no! It's way too expensive for such a oscillating brushes just to brush my teeth only!". " My normal toothbrush is doing its job pretty well." See how stingy I was.


And now, I have to suck up my word. Literally. Coz I have just bought a most expensive (in my opinion ah) electric toothbrush ever! in my whole life! Seriously! Sorry I bought it a month ago, just a few days before my braces on. Why I bought this electric brush?


1. Coz I'm lazy. I have done research in the internet and most of my findings are electric toothbrush cleanse up to 5X than normal toothbrush. Removes 97% plague without a single sweat of hand movement. On the top of that, there is pulsation sensor, meaning the oscillation of brushes will slow down when we pressed too hard OR for the high-tech model, there will be a beep beep sound or light to indicate when we pressed too hard.

2. Coz of my braces. Indeed, it's difficult to brush using a normal toothbrush when my braces on. Using electric toothbrush is much easier as I don't need so much hand movement.

2. Coz I'm buying to Oral B's website advertisement. Refer to Oral B website. There are a lot of real user's testimonies and videos which pretty convincing. Ohh I shouldn't browse to their website in the first place! From its website, there are few models such as Oral B Professional 1000, 3000, 4000, 5000 with SmartGuide but mine is only 500 which normal electric brush one.



 Oral B Professional Care 500
Discounted price $111.10 at Courts



The box contain of 1 brush head, 1 toothbrush, 1 cradle, 1 manual instruction, 1 card warranty
(warranty is 1 year by Oral B manufacturer. Can buy extended 1-2 years warranty from Courts or any other shops, additional charges apply)


-Deb-


No comments: