Thursday 25 October 2012

Garden by The Bay

I brought my mum to visit Garden by The Bay. It was my first time visiting this garden, althou its already open like few months ago....

The nearest MRT station is Bayfront or Marina Bay. Once reached there, we gotta walk a little bit so preparing for a comfy shoes to enjoy a comfy walking, and of course, a beautiful scenery.

The entrance ticket, For local residents rate (Singaporean and PR) the price is $20, for 2 conservatories. For tourist, the price is $28, for 2 conservatories. To enter OCBC Skywalk and Garden Cruiser, pay another $5/ each. To know more, refer to this link.

Ohh if you have Safra or Passion Card, additional 10% discount.



So this post is all about flowers and plants scenery....Let's the photos speak for itself! Sorry for the *anyhow* capture. I was just too lazy to read the description, don't even bother to know the flower's name, too!



Red pocket flower!?



 Orchid (  I think)



 Orchid ( I think so)



 Flower



 Snow white flower (coz it's white pale)


Pink flower



 Cute Scarecrows, I don't think crows will scare of this.



I feel like in Holland



Flower
(again! hahaha)




 Artificial water fall



Okie, that's all...

-Deb-








No comments: