Sunday 17 June 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's day! Enjoy today, father...loosen up...today is the day that specially made for you.



You are my hero, father.

My number one supporter.

You are more than a schoolmaster.

Indeed, A tireless breadwinner.



You didn't tell me how to live, you live, and let me watch you live.

You set a good example to me and live to your life wonderfully.

The most important things to you is, (of course) our family.

Thanks father, for loving me wholeheartedly.






Many times I bring shame to your side.

Many times I lied to you. Rebellious daughter as always.

You never judge when I was wrong. You always by my side. 

You always comfort and motivate me with your simple advices.



Thanks for your patient, you never ever give up on me.

When the world all against me. You always believe in me.



Thanks father, for your love.

You are the best father that I ever had in my life. 

Thanks father, for your love.


Knowing that your support is always with me, good enough for me to carry on my life.






Happy Father's day.


-Deb-



No comments: