Sunday 3 June 2012

Great Singapore Sale- June 2012


Warning!!!

This is going to be a rambling post…so a bit boring la, no motivation to blog about product reviews. Recently my life is just sooo boring coz I just busy with work and study. There are 4 updates:

First, school holiday is coming….meaning I have to entertain my daughter, Giselle...
She has lots of free time due to school holiday, so I applied few days leave (which applied long time ago already) and plan to bring her go out, having a quality time together. I still persuading my sister to come from Jakarta, hehehe…come come, sis….But my mum is here since last week already.

Okie, I am not saying that I can’t take care of my own daughter but sometime I need a helping hand. Luckily my mum is good enough to come and support me…thanks, Mum :-D
Since Giselle already nagged want to go to the zoo, snow city, and bird park during school holiday so I shall grant her wishes! Sorry no USS trip this year! 

Second, Great Singapore Sale. Aside from school holiday, GSS is here! Time for a retail-therapy! Deplete our wallet and extend our wardrobe with many clothes, shoes, accessories… :-D If you go to Orchard, you’ll find lots of tourist shopping around.

Third, My JLPT test is coming up soon.

It’s on first Sunday of July, like a month away from now! Extremely nervous! What I did is study study study…brainlessly…yeah! At least I try to study an hour every day before I head to bed. Wish me luck ya!
After this JLPT, I don’t really have any goals…maybe I should try the conversation class which is more challenging. Haha let’s see how!

Last but not the least, I attend Zumba class at my office. 

It’s been a month since I joined Zumba class. The class is so fun, lots of laughter, and of course, I extremely suffer from muscle-aches after exercise….maybe I shake my bum too hard. But I like the feeling of dancing and moving or shaking bum/ belly. Just feel sooo sexy from inside. (err actually from outside, maybe I shake like a robot, hehehe)

Frankly speaking, I have a passion in dancing/ fitness class, should I enroll for a fitness class in Amore? Tempted to join their 1 year member! Anyway, my numbers ain’t going down although I’ve on diet and exercise regularly. I think I grow muscle instead. I feel like I sweat a lotssss thru minor movements. Oh and I sleep a lot, too, hehehe…


Yep, that would be all. Pax Vobiscum!

-Deb-

No comments: