Friday 8 June 2012

Chanel Rouge Coco

It was started with a conversation with my sister. She wanted me to check the price of a Chanel lipstick. Chanel Rouge Coco is the name for your info.

Then I went to ION Orchard to check, Chanel is just opposite Orchard MRT station, inside ION building. The price is...okay..*ahem*...almost doubled up MAC lipstick.
I really fall in love with the colours. Its just so soft and natural even after thick application. After trying almost all the colours, I decided to buy Magnolia 117 for my sister (by her request) and Gardenia 13 for myself.



Chanel Rouge Coco- Front look.



 OMG I love the Chanel Logo on the top of the cover.
Feels so *rich thai thai*




Yikes! the feeling of *rich thai thai* gone...
so conventional packaging. $45/ea somemore wtf...



Left-Gardenia 13
Right- Magnolia 117




 These are colours applied into my hand.
See!? Soo soft and natural I tell ya...



Rouge Coco counter. 
I wanna buy all colours.....please....*melts*


-Deb-

No comments: