Sunday 13 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day!

Today is a cloudy day with a little bit of rain. But doesn't matter....today is a Mother's day, for crying out loud! Should you celebrate this day with you mother!? Or if you are living away from your Mother, at least a quick phone call will do. Or if you are busy, maybe, just a little text of saying, " Happy Mother's day, Mum I love you"....It will surely brighten her heart :-D

So this is what Giselle got for me. These were made during Hope Kids Sunday School.


 I love Mommy. Giselle




God the builder. 



I swear I'll keep these forever. Very simple and inexpensive gift but it really made my day. The happiest mother in the whole entire world.
There was a celebration at Hope Kids and they are doing a little performance especially for us, Mothers...Too bad the video's quality not so good so I won't share it here.


Happy Mother's day, everyone! Hope you have a blessed celebration!


-Deb-


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Too cute...Love and miss you both. Happy mother's day, Deb!!