Monday 23 April 2012

Walking with God everyday.

Have you ever thought like this? You feel a Holy Spirit/ tremendous magical feeling on Sunday service. then soon after, it is just gone within the next day?

Yes I did. Many times.

And I feel very bad about that.

Feel bad that I put my God in Sunday service only …I decided to bring the Holy spirit out of the church. Pls don’t get me wrong, I mean I intend to involve Him in my whole everyday life. Not only Sunday.
In my deepest heart, I really want/ need to walk my life with Jesus. Involve Him in every aspects of my life, Every day. Every circumstances. Everything. But still, tell ya, It is easier to be said than to be done.

So this morning I did some little prayer to God to ask for His help. Do me a favor for a constant reminder, and beg ask Him to walk with me TODAY. From the minute I wake up until the minute I go to sleep. I ask for His blessing throughout the day, too... Amen.

Jeremiah 15:16 When your words came, I ate them. They were my joy and my heart’s delight. For I bear your name, Lord God almighty.


Ps: Okie next chapter, how to be joyful ( in every circumstances) in the Lord’s name?
this is my personal homework…. will share it to you, next time :-D

ohhh I just realized I forget to put *label* on my recent post. :-(

-Deb-

No comments: