Monday 9 April 2012

Marutama Ramen at The Central

Today, as a celebration of my bonus and increment *soon...ahem ahem...*  Me and Melisa went out to Marutama Ramen for a lunchie....

Marutama Ramen is located at The Central @ Clarke Quay, third floor. Look out for a ramen shop which has basketball-with-a-mole- sign.
The ambience is very traditional Japan-style. Even the cooker is a Japanese. There is a menu-board which caught my eyes...




Menu- board in Japanese....beer for $7 so expensive!?


Their service is the best. The waiters always look busy serving the customers here and there. They even shout to the chefs for menu ordering. Our food came just a few minutes after we ordered. Very good service! 



 Aka Ramen $ 15, add Tamago $ 1.50


The noodle ( I think) is just a normal noodle but it very smooth and tender.
The soup is superb! The soup base is oily and rich. I think I can ask for more noodle, please....



Gyoza $ 5


The gyoza is so so....I don't really like it...I think they should put more meat rather than veggie. I'm a meat eater  :-D

Overall is good. I'll surely come back to patronize this shop again. High recommended!

-Deb-



No comments: