Monday 28 November 2011

TRUE LOVE

I've been into J-Dorama recently. I watched Code Blue 2 last night. :-D

The drama is about a group of junior doctor working in the university hospital. Lazy to explain the whole story, but this drama absolutely without fail force me to standby tissue paper, hehe…highly recommended!! :-D

An episode which is the scenario like this:
There is a man hospitalized in ICU, badly head injured. It turns out that the cause of his head injury is because this man had an argument with his wife; his wife threw an ashtray as an act of angry, yet didn’t expect that the ashtray hit husband’s head pretty badly. So husband had to go thru lots of check-up such a CT scan to see if his brain is okay, not damage, etc…
Because of this incident, they found a deadly tumour in husband’s brain. The tumour is located nearby a part of brain which controls human’s memory. (Don’t know what is the name and not sure whether is it really exists!?).
There are two options to treat the tumour. 1st:  husband has to undergo major operation to remove tumour but there is a high risk that husband will lose his memory. Meaning all memory loss include memory of his wife, his life, everything.
2nd: husband can go to chemotherapy, no memory loss but there will be a high risk that the tumour will relapse quickly.
The doctors informed them about these 2 options and indirectly recommend the safest treatment which is the first option (undergo operation but high risk of memory-loss)
To cut short the story, this patient chose the first option. When signing surgery's consent letter, the wife shared on how they both two met last time. It was a love first sight and after they met for 2 days ONLY, with shaky leg (meaning very nervous), husband proposed to wife.  Husband said, “ I know that it’s been ONLY 2 days since I knew you but I would like to spend my life with you, would you marry me? “. And the wife said, “Yes. “ Then here they are until now, after ups and downs they ARE still together. Teary eyes, the wife is afraid even if the operation is successful, her husband will not remember a thing about her.
After operation, the husband really can’t remember single thing about his wife. When wife asked, “Do you know me?” Husband replied, “Who are you?” . Hearing that kind of answer, wife broke into tears hysterically but still remains faithful taking care of her husband for few days in hospital.

There is a scene when the doctor met the wife in the aisle of hospital room, asking how her husband’s condition. With teary eyes, wife said, “No, he doesn’t recover his memory, but I will faithfully taking care of him, till the rest of my life and waiting for the moment when he recover and remember about me again.” (Me began teary eyes). Then the husband in wheelchair, passed by them very slowly. The husband stopped his wheelchair and turned his head back, looked at the wife and said, “Hi, Miss A... (arrghh couldn’t remember the wife’s name) I know that you’ve been very good woman and take care of me these few days. I know it’s only 2 days since I met you and It’s a little bit too much…….(with shaky leg, very nervous like long time ago when he proposed his wife for the first time)  but I want to spend the rest of my days with you, would you marry me?”
Suddenly, the wife broke into tears again. Said, “Yes”, hugging the husband tightly.  End of story.
Crazy…I cried like crazy, I was thinking, this is really TRUE LOVE, man… Human will change, character will change, and situation will change, UPS AND DOWNS…. but one thing for sure…..TRUE LOVE WILL NEVER CHANGE. Even if husband has no memory about his wife at all after such a major operation...But his love really true! I know you must be thinking, Crazy, Deb…It’s only drama…what!? Hahaha…

No comments: