Friday 11 November 2011

11-11-11

Today is exactly definitely precisely absolutely a very good day. :-D

Besides it's date 11-11-2011 (wow... triple 11) ...and it's Friday ( yahhooo....TGIF!!) ...and yet.... I've just gotten a little suprise...An early birthday present from my lovely mum and sister.

Thanks, mummy for the birthday present. I love you, mum...Although I can't really talked alot as I was in office just now...but I just want you to know that you are special and I am grateful to have you in my life. You are special to a daughter could ever dreamt about. Perfectly and bravely God's woman.

-Deb-

2 comments:

Dance Your Life Away said...

Hai dear, so sweet...i bet ur mummy will melt if she saw this post.

Dance Your Life Away said...

Hai dear, so sweet...i bet ur mummy will melt if she saw this post.