Friday 25 November 2011

Bad Beauty Habit

Hi, first of all TGIF!!

I am wearing a vintage dress ( birthday gift from Chin and friends) plus do a simple ponytail with hair pin ( birthday gift from Nita, thanks sis!) to office today. It's still early in the morning ( I am writing this blog at morning time) and I've already gotten fews good compliments from colleagues, haha... add to my narcissism spirit...yes of course I am pretty everyday, but today I even prettier..:-) For Cripe's sake, you all must've been irritated when reading this post! hahaha.....

Btw, let's talk about bad habits...err...bad beauty habits....I have some, proudly admit it as I am imperfect women and after my confession, hopefully I can fix these asap. Let's get started!

1. Rubbing my eyes every second.

YES! every second....crazy anot! not exactly every second but I really rub my eyes most of the time, in office, in toilet, in pantry, in school, in house, in bathroom, basically everywhere! I dont know why but I just like to rub it so i think to myself, I've got to do something! Oh FYI, rubbing eyes too harsh will lead to premature wrinkles and sagging...And I dont want that to be happened. I mean we are human, are fighting with time but I want to prolong it as lonnngg as I can...go away wrinkles...go away sagging skin....

How to tackle this: is to wear eye make up...mascara and eye liner basically..Wearing eye make up such as mascara and eye liner will prevent me rubbing my eyes. :-) The reason is because I dont want to mess my eye make up or creating a bloody *smooky eye*, hehehe.... But sometimes I do lazy to wear eye make up in the morning. As people say less is beautiful....so I stick to less. (what an excuse!)


2. Cleansing my face after whole day make up.

I used to use clarisonic ( refer to previous post) but recently too lazy to use it. So I stick with my lovely Fancl Cleansing Oil and facial wash only.  Well, I have to use my clarisonic again...please please otherwise hundred bucks of *washing*face*machine* will go such a waste...

How to tackle this: I was thinking to put my clarisonic in the bathroom...well after think again, especially about how germs and bacteria would grow and spread up easily ( not only toilet bowl, you know! It's everywhere even in water basin) I hold the idea of that....see..guys, any suggestion?



3. Brush and Floss teeth

Such an embarrasing confession...But to admit it ( if not admit it then how to fix it!?)
From day 1 I was born until now, I only brush teeth once in the morning. And now, I've got to hold on to myself and start to brush teeth at least twice a day and floss once a week...or floss once in every other week.

How to tackle it: Discipline.


4. Deep cleansing brushes.

I have been religiously clean my brush after every application in the morning....Thanks to Sephora spray brush cleaner its just take less than 2 minutes to clean my brush. This product deserve a post for itself so I'll talk about this later. But how about deep cleansing my brushes? Well, I used to do deep cleansing to my brushes especially for those brushes use every day like kabuki brush and eyebrow brush. Then this practice has been on and off blame all to my busy schedule :-(

How to tackle it: For Cripe's sake, I still trying to find brush guard in Singapore but couldn't find any...This weekend I try to buy online and see how it goes. Hopefully by buying brush guard will motivate me to wash my brush every week, hehe....what an efforts!

5. Using Sunblock

I've been using sunblock on and off...It's true...ON and OFF. great job, Deb.
What I normally do is, after take shower in the morning, go to bedroom , wear my clothing, and see outside window whether it is hot anot. If sunrise very brightly, I'll use sunblock as a base of make up. If clouldy, I'll skip that (just use moisturizer only). So the steps are like this:

- Sunny day: Toner, Moisturizer, Sunblock, loose powder.
- Cloud day: Toner, Moisturizer, loose powder.

My bad! eventhough I know that the sun rays still reflect and damage my skin even if its cloudly, but I really dont like the sticky feeling of wearing sunblock. Moreover sunblock will break me out. It'll slowly and easily block my pores, my pores cant breath, and as a result cause pimples. That is the reason why I don't like wearing sunblock.

How to tackle: apply thin layer of sunblock and dust lots of loose powder to even out the sticky feeling. lols...Btw, the benefit of sunblock is to prevent freckles and pigmentation caused by sun- All girl's enemy.


Here I am proudly tell everybody what my bad beauty habits are. So how about your's? Are you brave enough to admit and turns a new leaf (in the name of beauty)?

-Deb-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ihhh jorok sikat giginya skali doank :P (-nia-)

dhebora87 said...

gubrakkss deh nia...kocak deh, tulis post panjang2 yang di komen cuman sikat giginya doank, hahahaha....

Unknown said...

Deb, try Marie Veronique suncreen. Really recommended deh. Klo dah pake itu, ga perlu pake foundation lg...n most importantly, it's not oily at all.

Btw, gw kmrn baca blog post di Vivawoman, katanya klo clarisonic jg jgn pake tiap hari, soalnya bisa strip natural oil dari kulit kita. Alternate aja gt...gw jg alternate gw punya Hitachi...Seminggu 2-3 kali, hehehe