Sunday 13 November 2011

Memorable Birthday Celebration

Today is my 24th birthday :-D Well it was a sweet birthday celebration...thanks to all of you guys, for your time and effort spent, for the birthday presents, for the cake (yummy..I got 2 cakes!!) , and everything...It was so thoughtful of you and I appreciate it lots from the bottom of my heart...really..words can't describe of what I feel right now...it's simply a joyful blessed in this God's community. Thanks once again, yeah...

I always very excited about birthday presents...well, honestly speaking, I don't really enjoy opening the present's wrapper coz simply I am impatient women who still needs God's Grace to mold me in this area, my bad!. And thanks Goodness there weren't any wrapper! Ah! thanks for Nia and Chin who made today sooo memorable...Love ya, sis!!!

So here are the quick glance, eh?


B'day Gifts (LG's, Chin and Nia's, Mel's, Giselle's)



Blogging while enjoying my fave's drinks (my gift to myself, haha)



 
Long Champ from mummy, thanks mum!

Not to forget, A memorable present from Giselle!! Love you, darling...dear, enjoy the video below:





Last but not the least, Gifts from God. This was "given" in this morning services. It is basically a sermon about the power of prayer by Ps. Rick...Indeed, It was a very fruitful sermon which I will share it next time. :-D

Thanks God for your gently reminder about prayer...Most importantly, thanks God to have me and always be there in my life. Love you, Father. Amen.

-Deb-









No comments: