Tuesday 11 October 2011

Wang Lee Hom- Open Fire CompilationAlbum

OMGHHKP!!!

This morning I just received call from MJ Multimedia that my pre-order Wang Lee Hom's new album has already arrived...Wow, after waited for almost 2 weeks....at last....:-) Well although it's not really his NEW album (It's just a compilation album from 1998- 2010) but I'm still willing to buy simply because Wang Lee Hom's music are always worth a penny :-) His Music, His Look, His Talent, His character...OMG...couldn't imagine on this earth there such a perfect combination of music man...a bloody talented artist...Love him so much!!

So after collected, I rushed back home and quickly sync it into my itunes...haha I am really into Wang Lee Hom right now...

Here is the quick glance:







The album cost me SGD 20.90 , which is consist of: 2 CD ( 31 songs from his album 1998-2010), text booklet , biography booklet, guitar look-a-like balloon ( I guess,hehehe or ballon look-a-like guitar!? ), and contest form to entry his Taipei concert 2011....I was thinking to myself...this will be definitely occupied my ipod+ my mind for the next few weeks...bravo Wang Lee Hom!!

- Deb-



No comments: