Monday 31 October 2011

The Bucket List

Last week me and my good friend were in conversation, very interesting topics about bucket list. What is Bucket List?

The Bucket List is a comedy drama movie which have a little bit of Christianity touched. Starring Academy Award winners, Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. ( I recognized Morgan Freeman starred as a God in Bruce Almighty, hehehe....) I watched this movie with my Care Group last year , have been my inspirational motivation to make my own bucket list, and its gone...and its back again (coz my friend discussed about it again)

So what is Bucket List exactly? For those who have watched the movie, you should know what it is but for those who have not watched, ( you should watched it!? ) Bucket list is actually the list of activities or goals that you wanna achieve in your life. Not exactly have to be a Godly one, could be anything that you wish to do, you'd like to do, and you want to do...

Here are my bucket list:
1. Do extreme sport ( Bungee Jumping, Sky Diving, Surfing, etc...)
2. Attend concert music
3. Laugh ( to myself) to heart's content
4. Ponder a verse monthly
5. Read a spiritual book quarterly
6. Learn new language
7. Ons
8. ...
9. ...
10. ...
See how simple my bucket lists are...So guys, what are your bucket list? If you dont have, make one yeah...and share with me so that we can pray each other's bucket list or maybe we can make it happen together, hehehe...

Good Luck

-Deb-

2 comments:

Dance Your Life Away said...

And here's a cool suggestion from Nit; we could meet up once a month, dressing gorgeously (so that we could get the tai-tai feel. That's what we like, don't we?). In that time, we could discuss bout book we read. So, we gotta read the same book. This way, we may know the book contain deeper, gain more knowledge & be smart. Smart gals awaz look pretty. ^___^ How bout that?

dhebora87 said...

haha pretty sista! I agree with you...smart girl always looks pretty or pretty girl always looks smart!? hehe...good suggestion...cool...:-)