Monday 5 January 2015

Welcome 2015!

List of gratitude 2014 and New Year Resolutions 2015

Okay, I decided to combine my list of gratitude 2014 and New Year resolutions 2015.

It’s only 5th days of 2015, meaning, it’s not too late to plan New Year resolutions, right?

When one of the sisters asking me about priority, well….I’m not too sure about what kind priority should I prioritize on 2015. Instead, I’ll go with the flow, even though my priority not as holy as Pope Francis, you know, such as make impacts in other’s people life, or the desire to save the world or something like that.  I just let God take control. What I mean is, I will just set my expectation right, for the things that within my control, but other than that, I just let God take control.


Ok, enough for the intro, let’s move to what the things that I feel gratitude in 2014.


2014’s Gratitude:

Health:
  • Thanks God for giving me opportunity to exercise twice or thrice a week. Despite busy schedule, I still have quality time for Saturday morning jog, casually my quality time with God (yes, I talk to God during my morning jog, isn’t cool!?) and even, my colleagues are very motivated enough to drag me to the gym on weekdays.
  • On April, I experienced the power of healing from God, the first time in my life I encounter God’s presence, which is surreal, and somehow it freshen me from inside out, thanks God.

$$$:
  • I’ve been stopping my *once a month shopping indulgence* for quite some time, no more Gelish manicure and at first, I feel so naked without my gelish nail but now it’s ok already, not only my nails are strong and healthy now, I feel more pure and natural J
  •  Oh ya, I found it interesting to shop in Bugis streets now, my fave shop now moved from Bugis junction to Bugis streets, haha!

Career:
  • Still negative ler at work, cannot prevent one ah this one. But I’m quite lucky despite the negativity, I’m still struggling to combat the negativity in the office, by tuning radio or listening to the music, LOL. 

Spiritual:
  • Go back to serve LG as praise/ worship leader and Holy Communion (it’s my fave roles coz don’t need to practice one, hahaha).
  • Then my achievement to be an usher is unlocked!
  • Sorry, I can’t donate my blood since I have a very low count of blood and also my dirty Accutane blood still remain in my blood mainstream at least until 8- 12 months old.

Education:
  • Ahhh I’ve missed N3 Jap’s registration date so I need to enrol next year! Hmmpphh!
  • But on the other hand, I finished my semester 1 conversation class and N3 preparatory class.

Relationship:

  • I successfully called my mom almost every day, thanks to the LINE free call. And I’ve given mom my Note1, so mom you’ve gotta learn how to use smartphone, pls!


Beauty:
  •  Still wearing Obagi but only on alternate nights. Eating clean and healthy really improved my skin complexion and now I feel that my skin less oily! No more borderline cholesterol anymore and I successfully stop Accutane without having a set back!


Other than that, I feel very blessed still can go for multiple holidays such as: Boracay @ March, HK @ December, and then buying new camera, and went to Taylor Swift’s RED concert @ June…and then Giselle now is P2 growing bigger and taller and healthier as before. and the list goes on.


So now, New Year Resolutions 2015

Health:

  • Maintaining exercise thrice a week, with a mixture of gym, yoga, and morning jog. Oh ya I’ve been practicing yoga since May and I thank God that I found Yoga. It’s really helps lots on toning my muscle and keep healthy lifestyles.
  • Marathon (again!?, save it for first Sunday of December yo!)

$$$:
  • This year I want to limit my overseas holiday, feel like saving up for future and maybe going for a short mission trip (that one save it for spiritual, ok?)
  • I want to go to Japan to try onsen and stuff….anybody want to tag along?

Career:
  • Salary increment pls…and more job satisfaction pls. Luckily since I have laptop now, I can clear some work during weekend, but no point of complaining, just suck it up and do it.   
Spiritual:
  • Serve in LG and ushering ministry. Keep it a momentum.
  • And maybe (I hope! Pls God, open the door!) Go for a short mission trip.


Education:

  • Enrol Advance II class for a year (they called it CA class). Now my class is every Tuesday night.
  • N3 test on June, pls don’t forget the registration date!!! So I’ll be busy studying for the first half of the year.


Relationship:
  • Not only I love God but I need to love God’s people, rite? I will love my family more, my friends more, and my community more.
  • I will be, more understanding, more sensitive to the needs, more friendlily to the church people, try accepting what they truly are. Stop being ignorant, Deb! Because God loves us first that is why the love pouring out to the people surrounds us, Amen.  
  • Discipline Giselle when I need to! Now she knows how to talk back and reasoning with me! Hmmppff!

Beauty:
  • Besides wearing Obagi, I’m on DIY PMD’s treatment and as a result, I’m shy to the sun now.  I promised I will not skip a day without: 1. Sunblock. 2. Eye cream. Why eye cream!? Now that my dark circle is getting worst I really should do something about it!  
  • Eating healthy = Beautiful skin from the inside out, bye bye expensive cream and serum!
  • My braces taking off very very soon! Yippie! Major make over is happening in 2015 (Can't wait!) 

Ok that’s all. Thanks!

-Deb-



No comments: