Saturday 10 January 2015

HK day 1

Remember the last post, I don't want to visit HK anymore due to the bad experience and rude customer service? 

Yeah, I have to suck up my statement.

Sorry, I take back my words, man... Indeed, this year I went back to HK for a short holiday, together with my friend. Maybe the ideas of going HK with a friend of mine, will change my perspective of HK....we'll see...

But photos first!


Brekkie @ Cathay!

Airport Express!

First thing to purchase, Octopus Card and Airport Express ticket!
and then SIM card coz we can't live without internet, LOL




And then we proceed to check in hotel.

The hotel's name is I hotel, basically it's located just few steps away from Tsim Sha Tsui area. Quite decent hotel with clean and tidy room. A perfect location but very limited space. Well, typical HK budget hotel so don't expect too much. 





After check in and settle down for awhile, we went outside roaming the area of Tsim Sha Tsui. It's near Avenue of Star and Heritage 1881 so we're strolling around but first, let's have a lunch yo!


First meal in HK

Here's national heritage 1881 (if I remember the name correctly)

Apparently this spot is a scenic location for taking pre-wed photoshoot! Many couples doing photo taking here and we, tourist have to *fight* for the good spot but luckily, they are friendly enough towards the tourist so it's all good! 

















Then, Avenue of Stars!






















And famous HK skyscraper from panorama view! 






Oh ya, after that we went back to hotel and I was so exhausted, so I called it a day and sleep as early as 9pm. Bit aching here and there and feverish but I managed to pull through the night because the next day we'll be going to....Ngong Ping!


My dinner: Naan and chicken mushroom soup: for sick people! :-( 



Ok done! Day 1 down! Next post is Day 2 coming up soon

Thanks for reading. 


-Deb-



No comments: