Saturday 17 January 2015

HK day 2

After I rested for a night, I felt so refresh in the next morning, ready to conquer the world. 

Yo! Day 2, we went to Ngong Ping yo!

It is situated in Lantau Island, Tung Chung MTR, just a station away from Sunny Bay (HongKong Disneyland). 

Without further due, let's pictures do the talk. 

Oh no I just realised I drew my brow too thick like... !O7#%$*^%6C@*7! gggrrrr! 


Pepper lunch for my breakfast plus coffee!



Let me take selfie! Long queue just to buy cable car ticket!

One more! 



Can't remember the price though, check website for more detail!


Cable car!


Ledy with cable car behind


It was foggy and drizzle that morning, so we couldn't see anything, just a thick fog which feel so adventurous and mysterious....But we managed to take selfie before reach the top of the hill. 
When we reached there the temperature was like 8-10C!? and the wind is so strong I feel like it could blew me away (literally)!



Selfie in cable car



The temperature is about 8-10C



Some touristy photos




Most of the time, I put my hood on and use my long hair as a scarf!

Wonder Ledy, conquer the world (with a piece of leather jacket)

After roaming around, we decided to explore Lantau Island, aka go to Ngong Ping village!





Welcome to Tai O Village

Ngong Ping map


Beautiful Lady with beautiful scenery

Ops sorry no picture of me coz my hair looks so shitty with big wind 24/7 and moreover, I'm busy....

...snacking! 

I'm more into the local culinary,  trying lots of local food and don't mind to queue up, just to experience local food!









Something fried doughnut...which so so! not so tasty though!

Oh ya before that we went for a long walk and spent quality time together, just admiring on how mighty and beautiful is God's creation. 



Panorama!

Panorama view!

Good jogging track. LOL
 Then we are back to see the big Buddha statue, but none of us interested to climb but they said it is a good 360 view of Lantau Island.





But after see this thing, I cowardly took a step back...and decided not to climb up the stairs...LOL




Confirm my legs will sore at least a week, after climbing this stairs



So here we go, Buddha statue from afar

Hehe touristy photos again.
see my hair looks like shit, rite!? 



A big...dont know what 

On the way back, finally the sun shines again to clear away the fog, we could see the scenery now!











HK city on the cable car view

 After that, we ate dinner at Citygate mall (wah! just realised we didn't really have a proper lunch!) 

and go to Asia World-Expo for a quick shopping. 

A friend of mine told us that there are lots of Factory Outlet in the Expo and it's selling cheap! But when we went there, it was...nothing....just a normal expo with huge auditorium to held an exhibition/ concert that kind. We saw quite a numbers of youngster (like my age, ahem) running around so we thought got good bargain or sale or discount or something like that. Turns out, they are in a rush to catch ACCA/ CAT national exam. LOL.

And the place where there are lots of Factory Outlet is in...Citygate! The shopping mall that we just visited earlier! hahaha next time must do some homework. LOL. But it's ok at least I got captured this picture just to proof that we visited HK Expo liao. :-) 




-Deb-





No comments: