Thursday 10 October 2013

Words that matters

I am a kind of person who believe that words are matters.

People talks, speaks, sings, making sound from its mouth....whatever you called it, we are basically communicating with people surrounds us, with words. That's us. Human. Social Creature.

Well....Communication is segregate by two types. 1. Direct communication such as face to face....and 2.  Indirect communication such as facebook, twitter, blogging, online-kinda thing.....

But the thing that I want to talk type about is, when we talk, type, sing, performing sort of way communication, you carry burden of your image in front of people. The way we convey message, is indirectly jugding us, as a person. Again , as a human. As a social creature.

For me, the more I ageing (hoho I'm in mid-twenty now and still growing :-D ) , the more I realised that , "silence is gold" .... "less is more" philosophy.  Rather than talk non-stop revealing how shallow yourself *ahem* and do some non-quality/ rubbish talking and stuff, might as well (I suggest) just keep quiet and listen...Well....there must be a reason why God created us with two ears and one mouth, rite? So that, people can LISTEN MORE and TALK LESS.

Not only that, I always make a distance between myself and those group of people, hey, the gossiper. You know, a type of person who always get to near you to "dig" all informations about you and then spread it like nobody's business. Yep, the gossiper.

Well, I completely understand that I cannot control what people said about me, neither I can control people NOT TO gossip about me. But one thing for sure, I CAN control myself not to share information to those kind of asshole people. Not blaming them, though... Nothing to be blamed or frustrated about. It's just their nature hey, gossiper, yes I'm talking about you! I don't even give a shit about your existence. Stay away! :-D

Furthermore, for myself, again, if I found a situation whereby I can't really talk nicely towards a particular person. I'd better shut my mouth off and don't talk at all. Don't even want to strike a conversation. Again remember my philosophy, silence is gold!?

Holy cow! How I'd wish people can be matured enough to understand this synergy. Because after all, words are matter. Just my two cents of thought.

-Deb-




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well said, Deb!

dhebora87 said...

Thanks, Nita! :-) hehehe....