Sunday 13 October 2013

Week 9. Experiment week.


Hi guys!

Last week was my week 9 in my journey with Obagi + Accutane. 

My skin is improving so much so that I have *guts* to experiment to my skin. I used back my MAC face powder. Both mineralize and loose powder. Here is the result. 

One week using mineralize powder, even the coverage is damn good and smooth but still, I can feel like small little oil traps (very small not even form into whiteheads, as yet) on certain area on my cheek and its disappeared once I stop using it. So I decided to stop using it.

And for the loose powder, I am using it for a week now and although the coverage not as good as the other one, no oil traps or white or black heads whatsoever, as yet. Maybe I will just continue to use this one. 

So the update is, even there isn’t any new acne reforming, I am still battling with the acne scar and I hope it will faster fade away coz I don’t want to rely on my concealer anymore.

Other than that, not to my surprise, my cholesterol level shoots up. Literally it's near borderline now. It's kinda weird because I've been exercising like crazy and eat healthily. As now, I'm completely dislike eating supper and don't really eat tidbids, I'm damn healthy one ok!? hehehe....

Yes! I completely aware, it’s one of the Accutane’s side effects but when I asked my derma, she doesn’t admit it, God dammit. I googled trying to find solutions, some of people said, the cholesterol went up during medication but it will went down aftermath. Some of people said, they suffered from cholesterol for the rest of their life. Mine’s don’t know yet but now I’m aiming to maintain a healthy life style. Meaning to say, gotta eat healthy food, more veggies and fruits. Exercise thrice a week. Keep active. Maintain 8-9 hours’ sleep. Stress-free. I swear to myself, not to sweat over the small stuff and be relax as much as possible. *Arm-fist*

Shit, now my face looks normal but easily blushed! A bit hot or angry or agitated or shy or after exercise, will trigger the redness. People who don’t know might think that I blush easily. Don’t care what other people say la! Red then red lo! J

My next derma appointment is 26 Oct. Next appointment I’m going to ask derma to lower down my Accutane dosage and maybe I can ask her to prescribe me the maintenance program?

Week 9, it's an experiment week for me, and yet, still hoping....

-Deb-

No comments: