Friday 20 September 2013

Week 6- Light of Hope.


Week 6

This week is no- brainer week for me. I was lost counting all zits on my face because what they can do are: 1. Growing so quickly overnight. 2. The next day- ripe and the pus push to surface pretty fast. 3. Day 3, either I will pop it gently or the pus popped by itself so what I did was, pressed to stop the bleeding with alcohol swab. But mostly the acne will break by itself so save my trouble to some called like *kacau* my skin. But then, the acne scar becoming reddish and so obviously flat red and I am now mastering the skill of concealer, hahaha so proud.


As for the side effects
Now no more joint-pain and back-ache. Yippie!  Mood somehow has back to normal. More positive now because my skin has improved a lot. I am comparing myself 6 weeks ago and today it is so much more better!



Now the problems that I’m facing are:

  • 1.     My neck and my face skin tone is totally different. Like they are belong to different person. When I ask my derma, she said its ok, wait few more weeks it will be the same tone. Grr! Oh I doubt hope so! So if you can imagine Zhang Zi Yi in Geisha movie, yep I’m pretty much like that!


  • 2.     I am so fucking tired of explaining to people. They kept asking me what happened to my face! The most I will only said, yeah I am medication. For the acne. Full stop. Then they will ask, “ why!? “ And then they comment, “waste money la.”  I have once called “pimple girl” by someone . Well, they can call me whatever but I don’t buy it. It’s like Christina Aguilera’s song, “I am beautiful, no matter what they said, words can’t bring me down. I am beautiful, in every single way, words can’t let us down. “


  • 3.     I’ve officially suffered the most common dry skin problem, rash. Yep, I have never ever have rash in my entire life before. Rash occurred because of dry skin. I am all along always had oily or combination skin but now I found myself secretly love moisturizing/ hydrating skin care. I bought tons of lip balms, Cetaphil moisturizing cream, vitamin E and C supplement, using Hada Labo cleansing oil. Amazingly, these products work on me now; while sometime back ago, they really made me breaking out pretty badly! So I found out that my neck has rash pretty bad and I had to see my derma again coz It was pretty itch and peeled so fugly. She examined it and prescribed me 2 more medication for itchiness and 2 type of balms to reduce redness. I was like, what…!? more products to apply!? Total I lost count on how many products to apply during morning and night. Hmm… good idea, maybe I should count it now!  See ah… 

  • 4.  Morning and Night routine. Morning, facial wash (during shower), Toner, Topicil, Clear, Retin-A, Exfoderm, Hydrocortisone ( only side of lips and eye), Sunscreen, Concealer (occasionally), and powder. And then, night time, same thing but minus sunscreen and concealer. AND NOW PLUS 2 cream for morning/ night application on the neck.  Haiz.



Lastly,  just to update, on the 28, I’m going to go back for derma review again and do blood test (it’s a part of my health screening)

Speaking about health screening, this year, I’m gonna do customize health screening this year, adding health check for cancer, chest X-ray, and also breast-ultrasound. Unfortunately mammogram only available for women aged 40 and above. So, for younger people like me *ahem*, breast ultrasound is good enough.

Okay, that’s that. Thanks for reading up this post! Now I guess am doing fine in my sixth week now. 

:-D 

-Deb-


No comments: