Thursday 12 September 2013

Week 5- The lowest week....


Week 5

This is the lowest week so far. 

Total I have 4 zits on left cheek, 5 on right cheek, 2 on forehead, and hell, a few of cystic acne along jaw line. It’s like one day I wake up with no zits, then the next day I wake up with 10 zits altogether. I don’t even know how to explain this feeling.

And then, redness is subsiding but it’s still red. Still flaky. Still dry on the lips area. Still ugly.

But positive side is, NO MORE muscle-ache, joint-ache, and back-ache during the day. I can do twice jogging or cardio now! Yeay! Hmmm....maybe it’s just my body adjusting to it. Or maybe it’s just a mind-game. Follow derma’s prescription, I only take those pills at night before sleep. What I can feel is that, the back-ache is aching only after 1 hour prior to taking pills. Normally, by the time the aching kicked in; I already slept in la la land. Those pills make me freaking sleepy which somehow improve my sleep quality as well. Hahaha….

When I went to see my derma last week and asked about popping out zits and stuff. Come to my surprise, she said can go ahead to pop but do it in a very gently manner. So she gave alcohol swab and some sterilized needles and taught me how to do it properly. But till now, I don’t have the courage you know, it’s like, the more they forbid me, the more I wanna do. The excitement of breaching the rules. Rebellious spirit. And vice versa, the more they said ok you can do, and then I will not do it... So it’s like reverse psychology. 

And then, I found a website which can purchase Obagi but only certain range only, hikzzz…
My Obagi Clear 3 and Blender 5 don’t have, double hikzzz….
And when I asked them why don’t they carry, they said it’s quite expensive to pay for the license to sell in Singapore and not so many demand so they’ve stopped carrying it, triple hikzzz now….

No choice I need to keep on buying from my derma then.

Okay, that's that! Week 5 quick get over it!

-Deb-









No comments: