Tuesday 23 July 2013

Thanksgiving time

I don't know about you, but I feel, every time I exercise thanksgiving in my daily life, I feel huge wave of gratitude and then find myself happier and less complaint. Is it a power of thanksgiving?

Likewise thanksgiving exercise, every time I do prayer, even if its just short prayer like, God, help me! Strengthen me throughout the day. Or long prayer such as Novena prayer. It is somehow refreshes me, change me (especially my heart and attitude). As a result, it really calm me down and ta dah! I'm ready to face the world. 

You know, this kind of feeling whereby the situation still remain the same but I still feel contented and peace despite any kind of circumstances that I'm facing. I think I'm going crazy. 

Last week, I encountered an unfavourable situation. I really super duper hate this kind of situation whereby, people take an advantages of me, take all the credits when I was the one who do, who have done it with an extra mile. But after a little bit drama inside my mind, I prayed. Asked God for help. For his mercy. For his peace. And yep. Peace is what I felt after that.
Today, when I'm reading this, I was like. ha ha...it's true. Without God, It's impossible. But with God, everything is possible. Including fixing me, my mind plus my attitude. all the time. :-D
I am a kind of person who always believe that the strongest enemy is myself. So, God, fix me :-)

Thanks, Lord. For the short yet simple teaching, through my everyday's life.
Teach me and walk beside me every single day of my life. 

Amen.



-Deb-




No comments: