Sunday 3 February 2013

Luke 18:16 Let the children come to Me

Today I learnt how happy I am, to be able to bring soul (even little one), closer to God.

Yesss...today Giselle and Sofia went to Sunday school together. :-) I think I got a passion ( talent *ahem* confidence) for a little ones, able to connect them more than adults. Indeed, they are pretty cute and pure and innocent and like those white-board, you can paint  plant anything (the good things la) you want in their heart.




Giselle and Sofia

Tonight, I read Giselle a bible, and found this verse, which really jumps into me very quickly.

Luke 18:16, says, " Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. "  Amen. 

 Now I've decided in which ministry I wanna jump in :-D


Luke 18:16




Do you love Jesus?
-Deb-


No comments: