Wednesday 9 September 2015

My Pet Peeves

I found this draft in my blog since 2013.

When I read it, I found myself an immature bitch who thinks that the world only revolves around me. 

Shameful!

OMG and my writing skills were sucks too.

Double shameful!


It never occurred to me that some of these pet peeves were and are still haunting me till these days.  

Of course I LOL-ed and redo this post before publishing it… But first put disclaimer yo!

Disclaimer: These pet peeves are entirely my own and genuine opinion. There’s never been my intention to offend certain group of people regardless of race, nationality, and gender.
You don’t have to read it if you don’t want to, but well, this is my blog so I can write whatever I want!

Read it or leave it. J


.
.
.
.
.
.


Ok for those who stay? Let’s start, shall we?


  1. I hate smokers. Cigarettes scent magically triggers migraine in my brain and of course, ruin my makeup/ dress/ mood for the whole entire day. I won’t let them (and their Cigarettes butt) ruins my day
  2. I hate two-face people. I had once a friend, who always cannot make up her mind and keep on changing minds or opinion.  Oh dear! Not only I feel pressure in front of her but I also feel so little and cautious to voice out my opinion when she’s around. Just in case, one minute she agrees with me, another minute, she against me.
  3. I hate laid back people
Dearest spoon-fed and laid back people in the world.
God must have His reasons when He created Larry Page and Sergey Brin
If you don’t know them, please use their creation, Google.
Ok. Thank you.

  1. I hate people who judges.
Sorry to write a little bit of personal here, the reason why I left my previous Indo group due to many reasons. One of the reasons is because, too many politics and dramas…My life’s so much drama already and I don’t wish to get involved, please. So I stopped going there and start to join Adult service instead.Which turned out to be the best decision in my life. I can attend adult service, Giselle can attend Sunday school, No more drama. LOL. Win Win situation.

  1. I hate people who don’t listen.
Do you know that God gives us 2 ears and 1 mouth so that we can listen more and talk less!?

Ok, now you know.

Sorry, too much of negativity on my post here, I need to balance out by listening to worship songs.

Next post will be how to tackle negative thoughts (by using bible verses ya!)

Thanks for reading.  

Bye!


-Deb-





No comments: