Wednesday 20 February 2013

The Moffats- Stageit

Check out this youtube video, The Moffats performed at Stageit, the web based platform that allows fans to watch their fave band or singer online. Then someone go and record it and upload into youtube. love it!!

Watch this really brings back my memory of The Moffats, Scott, Clint, Bob, and Dave. Their hit songs, Bang Bang Boom, I'll Be There For You, Misery, and etc...I even used their lyrics for my English translation projects last time. And still I remember all their lyrics like yesterday. It really bring tears to see how talented, young (*ahem), and handsome are they! Please please do reunion and perform live concert here in Singapore yo! I'll definitely support you, guys!

Here is the link! Enjoy the video! or you can search youtube The Moffats home for X'mas 2012! Errmm I'm not sure why can't i post here maybe it's copyright or something :-D

Ciao.







No comments: