Saturday 22 September 2012

Fancl Moisturizing

Hi Guys,

I've been participating in FANCL product trial for 2 weeks. 

FANCL is planning to bring their Japan product range to Singapore. So, one of their preparation is to gather some members (like me, so if you are FANCL members too, they might contact you soon) to try on their Japanese product and brings some feedback/review by filling up questionnaire. And guess what, the products are imported directly from FANCL Japan. And guess what again. it's FREE!  :-D

Because I'm having a combination-oily skin, with some *occasional acne*. After quick consultation (I think it's more to explaining the product rather than examine my skin), they gave me these:




A set of FANCL Moisturizing I product
I is for normal young skin (more oily skin type)
II is for dry old skin ( less oily skin type)
So now you know that even if you have oily skin, you still have to moisturize it, yeah!





A set of FANCL Moisturizing I product
This is how the bottles look like.


So, I will show you how to use it. Before that, for more details on products, click here



Step 0: Good clean skin is a MUST before doing my skin care routine. So I clean my make up ( night time) with FANCL cleansing oil ( the review, click here) and double cleansing it with facial wash. The best is actually using FANCL facial powder wash la but for the sake of saving $, I'm using my own facial wash. 



Step 1: FANCL Moisturizing Lotion.
Lotion is actually a toner- like for Japanese. 
How to use it, just pour a little bit to your palm, spread it all over the face, and pat gently which promotes best absorbency into your skin. So if you are using Japanese lotion (aka toner), don't need to use cotton balls/pads. 





Step 2: FANCL Moisturizing Essence
It is basically just a moisturizer so apply it as per normal moisturizer. 
Squeeze like a 10 cents coin, spread all over face, and pat gently again. 
The key is light hand to apply this moisturizer. Your face is delicate skin that is why need gentle treatment. 





Step 3: FANCL Moisturizing Emulsion
Not too sure what is this, I never trying emulsion before. 
Maybe it's something like serum but I like this more than the essence one. 
Why? 

First, because it's gel. 
Second, it's less sticky and quick absorbent to the skin







Step 4:  FANCL Moisturizing Mask.
Consist of 6 sachets. use only twice a week.
How to use it, As per normal sheet-mask. Put on mask for 15 mins. Take it off. Massage gently the remaining serum on your face. Done! 

It's optional but for me, I like to chill it in the fridge before using it, in order to give a cooling/ soothing and relaxing sensation.  A little bit sticky so I recommend using it in the night just before you sleep. 

So now, I've been religiously using these products. I can see big improvement on my skin. My skin is moisturized and hydrated pretty well, less oily, and having a *toing toing* feeling just right after apply the product. And notice some minor breakout, but not to worry I got tea-tree oil to treat this focusly. 

 Just another 1 week to go before I submit the questionnaire to the nearby FANCL outlet and get $50 voucher soon, hehe...

Now I dilemma, if the product finish then how I get it in Singapore? Should I buy it online? or should I just wait until it launch here? 

hmmm...maybe I should try the whitening-range one?

*Mumbling*





-Deb-





No comments: