Tuesday 18 September 2012

Clinique- Loose Powder

Honestly speaking, I really in love with MAC loose powder. The post can be read, here.

Love MAC very much. It's sheer- coverage but yet still can cover my impurities perfectly.

It's perfectly fine, till I realized after few weeks wearing that and I went to facial (on monthly basis), While doing my facial, I had a little talk with my beautician  Here is the conversation.

G: "Deb, do you just changed skin care routine?". 
D: (I was like, " what!? how come she knew? ) "Yes I changed my loose powder to MAC recently and love the coverage, etc etc...."
G: (She replied, short and steady) " Yes, I agree with you, Deb. Coverage is good but one thing that we (girls) want to achieve is a good skin so that we don't need so much coverage. " She continued, " I saw major changes on your skin, especially at temple and forehead area whereby now there's a lot of bumpy oil trap there....you have to *tahan* during extraction time, okie" 
D: .....

Yeah, She was politely saying that maybe MAC is just not for me. And SHE IS RIGHT. When I think back, even when I double/ tripled cleansing end of the day, I still have these oily trap on my face and tell you what, It's freaking painful when extraction!  So with this little simply talk, I decided to swap back to my boring  routine Clinique. 

I'm on shade 03 transparency. 






-Deb-



No comments: