Friday 6 July 2012

July 2012- New Routine!?

Ohh I just finished my JLPT N4 test last Sunday. Feel relieved and touched and happy and sad and overwhelmed and excited and nervous and confuse. Everything mixed together. I don't know how to explain.

Ok la I explain one by one. Pardon me it's going to be unimportant post. You are welcome to leave this post if not interested. I am not a blogger who crazy over traffic. I won't blame you either. Just go.

Okay, for those who stay. Here is the explanation. :-D 
I felt relieved coz the long hours of suffering studying is over. I felt touched coz almost all of my friends gimme a *good luck/ ganbatte/ jia you/ selamat belajar* whatever messages few weeks before exam. Then I realized like strike by lightning who is the real friend or who isn't. But doesn't matter. Full stop.
Then I felt happy coz after exam I received a lunch treat from my friend *thanks :-D*. Feel happy to be able to find the same dress for me and my sister + bikinis for our Bali trip.
I felt sad and overwhelmed coz I knew one of the answer in the exam is wrong. *dansei* is male, not adult. Now after the mistake I am going to remember *dansei* for the rest of my life.
I feel excited coz there will be no more Friday Jap's school instead I'll be attending a new Life Group.
I feel nervous waiting for the results which will be like in October.
I feel confuse and bored coz after this I got nothing to do. ermmm have to find a new activity to occupy myself otherwise I'd go crazy.  So I decided to check on Yoga/ Zumba classes at nearby CC. Or back to my reading marathon again. Or buy kinect and be a full time-gamer. Or do something new/ challenging. Or just chilled down. Again, rambling to myself mode ON.

Last Monday, I went crazy and start to clean my drawer. Then I found these books. I was completely like, SHIT I FORGET to read these books! I read the praying woman book already but just left the last chapter. So these are my homework now. hehehe....After these finished liao must go to NLB be a bookworm liao.





Okay, going to end this post with my new nails. So lovely! Matches my toes as well. Love red sooo much! Feel sexy inside out! Ciao!




-Deb-

No comments: