Tuesday 17 July 2012

Brillionaire Kids

Last Sunday after Sunday school, we were rushing to NEX to catch up a baking class for Giselle. YES! Giselle is attending baking class now. She had fun, enjoyed baking cake plus did a little bit of fellowship, met a new friend. Hope you can be a chef like Nita aunty someday :-D

Okie, here are the photos.


 Getting Ready for baking class


Teacher explained all the ingredients.


Caster Sugar+ Egg+ Butter.
Stirred with wooden spatula


Mixed with milk 


And self-raising flour


Peel banana, cut it into half.


first half pieces- mashed it brutally like a mashed potato



Pour mashed banana into batter


Put cocoa powder
Stir stir stir forever...(yeah...luckily she has patience)


Batter- ready
Paper cup- ready
Banana- ready
Well done.


Thanks, teacher...for helping me...


Put banana+chocolate rice on the top.
Looks yummie...


 Baked for 20 mins
If I had this kind of oven...I swear I'll bake cake everyday...I swear...



 My little chef
Purple apron matches with purple crocs



 Yeay! I graduate!!!
I can bake a banana chocolate muffin now!


Final product
After 20mins waiting


Hey lookie here! Looks yummie!
Come to my surprise...it is yummie!

 Well...just in case you wanna know, Brillionaire Kids located at NEX Serangoon, 4th floor Sky Garden.




Can't wait for the next lesson. Making animal crackers and cupcakes!
Drooling....

-Deb-














2 comments:

Unknown said...

Argghh!! Dudu is so cute with that puffy hat.. I wish I could be as cute as her when I wear mine though

Anonymous said...

Wahhh...little chef..nxt time mao coba kuenya donkk..share wif me plzz (nia)