Saturday 27 December 2014

5 Signs of Aging, especially when you hit mid-twenty.

Oh ya this is scheduled post, by the time you read this, I'm on the way to airport for secret holiday. hahaha...

So where were we?

oh ya, 

5 Signs of Aging, especially when you hit mid-twenty. 

Yeah, based on true story.


  • Found myself dead tired when the clock hit 11pm and wide awake before 7am.

I mean, I used to sleep like 12-ish every single night and still very energetic on the next morning. But now, my eyes can’t take it anymore when the clock hits 11pm-ish so I sleep like a log, snore a little bit, and on the next day, I wake up as early as 7am in the morning! Don’t know why but weekend is also like that! Now knowing the importance of beauty sleep, I even desire to sleep more! Sometime I do a 15-20 mins power nap in the office, too.  Hehehe….

  • Found myself not fancy anymore of Friday night. 


Instead, I’m looking forward to Saturday morning. Sorry , but my Friday night not that happening anymore. Normally after gathering, we will then have second round (or third round). But now, I prefer to go home to sleep in early so that the next day (Saturday!), I can wake up early for a morning run. After that, I will then go to supermarket to buy groceries, making salad for the day, haih talking about aunty life!



  • Found myself finding eye creams for myself.

Ok ah not too extreme. But now I’m on the roll of finding the eye cream for my….dark circle. It is so bad until I can see the hollow of the eye (not hollow of the cheeks ok!) so I really need to do something about it. Otherwise my face is so pale like vampire lack of blood. Can someone suggest any good eye cream for dark circle?



  • Found myself to get motivated to live a healthy life style. 


For example, I’m craving for healthy salad rather than fast food. Eat cleans, train means, and don’t drink alcohol anymore. I used to like Asahi beers but found out that every time I drink it, my stomach is so bloated so I stop ever since. Ok ah maybe special occasion I will then drink a little bit but not on daily basis. Talking about beer belly sorry I don’t want one, please. Rather than gulping those alcohols, I force myself to drink healthy drinks such as water and green tea.



  • Found myself not so ambitious anymore. Not so risk taker anymore, but more like calculated risk? 


I mean, I will think thoroughly about pro and contra before making the decisions. And give no expectation to the people surrounds me. Coz I learnt the hard way, expectation leads to disappointment so I don’t want to even have expectation in the first place. But its different story if it’s to myself, I will set expectation high up to the heaven so that when the things not doing well, at least I still can enjoy the cloud, you know what I mean?

And sorry not related, I keep on telling myself there’s no way I’ll go astray when there’s someone who dear to me call me, mama, rite? Furthermore, now I’m serving in usher ministry in church so I need to behave myself and be a good girl.



Wah! Time flies so fast when I was 15 I wanted to quickly reach 20, when I was 20 I wanted to quickly hit 25, and now when I was late twenties and discover the power of aging I want it to stop! Completely! Haih life is full of surprises!

Thanks guys, for reading my (another) rambling post. LOL

-Deb-


No comments: