Thursday 30 October 2014

Rambling time.

It’s time for….Rambling…

Here I am, sitting with my laptop on my lap, listening to new Taylor Swift album, 1989. And ready to write whatever things pops up on my mind, and I don’t care about grammar, topic, flow of the paragraph, and just…talking/ rambling typing . 

Thanks in advance for those who still keen to follow my blog and read this post.

1989 Taylor Swift!


Let's get started!

1. Serial TV Marathon is back!

Yeah! The Walking Dead is back! Plus The Vampires Diaries and The Originals, too! Love love!

So now my spare time filled with serial TV marathon. I don’t know about you but I really do fancy magic cum supernatural cum apocalypse kind of drama rather than uhm...love story. Not to mention, I hate horror movie (especially Thailand, Japan, Asia horror movie, coz I can’t sleep for few nights after watch that) but I do love those zombies, dracula, and vampire thingy…

Why I do like zombies and vampires? Coz I find it they are cool! I loves vampires, who can live hundreds years, stay young forever, and those superpower, etc etc etc. The downside is, whatever they feel will be heightened and well, they thirst of blood but actually they never mentioned (at least on the serial TV) what kind of blood, rite? I can just drink pig’s blood or cow’s blood, the one during confinement period so I’m qualified to be vampires. Hehehe...

Ok, I don’t want to be zombies with all rotten and smelly, think about the brain 24/7 that kind of stuff but let’s talk about The Walking Dead, I think if our world really fallen apart and we all infected with Zombie viruses, I think I knew somehow,  how to survive. I will hide and stock up all the can food, water, batteries, medicines, sanitary pads, and all basics necessities, and then if I have privileges to predict the zombie apocalypse before it happens, I will invest on a good weapon, be it sword or handgun, to protect myself. And hey, in order not to get bitten by zombies, we can use bubble wrap, wrap it around neck and limbs area. Wait…bubble wrap will create noise once poked out, and it will attract zombies…how about those plastic wrap instead, the one to use for slimming session!? 
Oh not to mention, must stock up tampon and sanitary pads, too. Can’t imagine having period in a zombie apocalypse world whereby water is scarce and we don’t even have proper bathroom to clean up ourselves. Oh ya talking about what, must stock up water filter, too.  I don’t want to die because drinking poison water in a zombie apocalypse world. It’s just doesn’t make sense.


Ok, enough for serial TV…now move to another topic, shall we?


2. Teatox Program...again!?

Well, remember few months ago I tried the Teatox program? Well, not only I lose body water but lose only 2 kg. haiz. So now I’m doing it again... Today is my 3rd day and I can feel my stomach less bloated and always fart whenever I drink the night cleanse tea. It does really cleanse my bowel (plus gas...ahem) and I love it as long as I can go toilet every day!  But the morning tea…well, I can feel it makes me less appetite. I can go thru my day w/o any tea break now! Hope this habit develops even after I finished the program!





3. My niece...

On another note, my sis’s is having a baby girl! It’s a girl!!! I can’t imagine how to love another baby except than my own but I’ll love her and buy her more toys!

I pray so that she will inherit big and double eyelid eyes (like me) and slim figure, don’t tell me that chubby baby is so cute, ok, sorry, they might be at high risk of obese but also, don’t be too skinny, too….
I  promise I will pay visit more often now to see my niece, hehe… so excited !

Btw, my sis will be due in December, same month as Giselle’s birthday. So I got an excuse to bring Giselle go home to see parents in Jakarta cum birthday celebration…Welcome to parenthood, sis!


Hmm… whatelse ah!? 



4. StandChard Marathon.

Oh ya, now I’ve been practicing for marathon run. My speed is 8 mins to finish 1 km. so meaning, in order to run 10km, I need at least 1,3 hours, I mean, I can run faster…but not run longer…my stamina is poor let alone my count of breath…I really need to practice at least twice a week, 3-4 km per session. I know it sounds crazy but in order not to “die” during marathon, I need to slowly build up my stamina! 

4.4 km in 31 mins!

Not only practicing running, I’ve been eating clean, too. Buidling stamina must be from inside out also, rite? Eating clean meaning Eating salad and all those greens!
Stupid me, I’ve just found out those buying raw ingredients in supermarket is much cheaper rather than buying in salad shop! And talking about supermarket, I know Fair Price will be much cheaper if you want to buy salad vegetables but Cold Storage offers more variety...Then adding some croutons will add more calories so normally I will opt up those things. To add texture, I add some sausages or eggs so at least fill the stomach to last for half a day.


homemade Salad


Homemade Salad
5. Jap progress.

So next week, it will be my last day of Jap class. After that the rest of the classmate will self-study to take exam on Dec. While me, well…since I missed out the registration period so I’m planning to buy some textbooks to do self-study at home…and preparing myself for…holiday! hahaha no la, I'll be taking the exam on next July 2015....still long way to go...

These are textbook from Sensei, the first one $59 so expensive! 


And yep, to cure my heartache, I’ll be going holiday on Dec! The destination is still secret but really is  an impromptu one.  Spend quite a fair bit because we’re taking a good airline (not budget one, ok) but we booked budget hotel to compensate the expensive flight ticket, hikxx….

I’ve been jotting down the shopping list and my plan is, bring basic necessities and buy more over there!


Conclusion...


Well, I think that’s about it. Thanks for reading this post and yeah, you’ve just wasted your 5 mins reading up this post and I’ve just wasted half an hour of my spare time, too...and now I regret, I could've just done something more productive such as…ermm...maybe teaching Giselle some maths homework!? Haih talking about productivity...


Ok, bye!

-Deb-


No comments: