Monday 11 March 2013

I love curly hair!

G: I love curly hair!
M: why?
G: because....

I love noodle!

.
.
.

M: Faint!

Yep, as per title, I love curly hair (Giselle said) 

Actually...I do love curly hair, it defines face and jaw shape, and make people looks old mature! Slap on highlight colour to make more definition :-) and you'll be like Japanese Gyaru. 


But having curly hair is such a nuisance (no offence yo). Not only have to wake up at least an hour earlier every single morning, you need to maintain it by applying curly gel/cream after every wash. Or not mentioning about the cost-bomb saloon maintenance every month. Or a worry when the big wind blowing the hair. Some more where got time and money! Been there done that! 

So since I moved to Singapore (which like 5-6 years ago) I maintain my hair by straightening or rebonding my hair every year. Easy peazy as I just have to brush hair only in the morning. :-D

But being a girl, well...occasionally I'll do temporary curly/ wavy by using hot-tongs curler or straightener. 

or when I have the urge to curl my hair but to lazy coz my hair is damn heavy and straight, I just need to find an object to do it....I feel blessed to have a daughter, indeed! 







errr...the result not really curl coz her hair is as well, uhm...straight like me....


Oh ya nowadays I've been crazy over zombie! Love the walking dead and world war Z to the max! and Warm Bodies!   Been stuck at home and felt doing nothing rather than reading this novel. Basically it's about love between a zombie named R and a living girl, Julie. The author, Isaac, interestingly describe how different is the world, from zombie's point of view. How zombie can experience human's memory by eating brains. How expressive is R in his own mind but stuck with his kindergarten vocabulary, as the zombie only, saying rrrrrr....most of the time...So excited. Going to catch the movie soon! :-)




Ok that's all!

Bye!

-Deb-


No comments: