Friday 31 July 2015

LG Retreat 25-26 July

As per title, this post is about LG Retreat that is happening last week!

Wah this month I really on the ball ya, keep on updating my blog :-)

.
.
.

First time in the committee team ler. So nervous!  

I've indeed learn a lot in organizing such a event (behind the stage, preparation, logistics, etc). 

Thanks for the mentorship. 

We started from 2pm in the Saturday and up all night until 3am '-_-" 


haihh, feel young again but after retreat I crashed until took half day leave. LOL.

Thanks for the core team, who organise and make things happened. Thanks for the leader, sacrificing your time to teach us and lead us, despite taking care of 2 children. Thanks for the participants, our LG's spirit of competitive makes the game double fun! Thanks, everyone! 





LaserQuest Red team

LaserQuest Blue team
And of course, my fave! Instax photo! :-)







-Deb-


No comments: