Wednesday 11 February 2015

Makan Sutra with regional colleagues

Hi guys, 

I just realised I missed out this post and it has been sitting for quite sometime in my draft.

So last year...yep...I think it was around May...or June...LOL

My office has regional kick off meeting.

Although I'm not attending this meeting but I got to meet my colleagues from different countries!

Yes, I handled aka support those representative offices in the Philippines and Myanmar so I've got to liaise with them in daily basis :-)

And when they came for this meeting, I use this opportunity to sneak in to their hotel and bring them out for...dinner! It was FUN indeed coz we are almost in the same age *ahem* and we can talk and talk for hours sharing experiences, cultures, stories, and many many more!



On Friday, I went to their hotel first to meet them, as well as pass them the pasalubong (souvenirs/ oleh-oleh/ omiyage, whatever you called them) for the Philippines office. And then we proceed to Makan Sutra, HERE






After fill our stomach with the good food, we went strolling around MBS, Millennia walk, and etc etc until midnight. 


Me- Indo, Rachel-Myanmar, Sharon- Philippines


Sadly now one of them already graduated, but we're still friends and we'll keep this memory to ourself (and the rest of you, my readers)

Thanks for the good (and international) friendship :-)

-Deb-


No comments: